This is a course created by Region 10 Cooperative districts and 8 partnering colleges. Districts must sign an MOU before receiving access to the course.
For more information or to receive the enrollment key, please contact Arynn Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Brittany Goerig at email@example.com for more information.
CPE CREDIT: 0
Building procedural fluency with students is a critical component of mathematical proficiency. The goal is to create young mathematicians who apply procedures flexibly, efficiently and accurately when working with numbers.
In this session participants will:
- Watch students engage in number talks and discuss teacher moves.
- Experience problem strings to help students construct flexible strategies.
- Understand the difference between a problem string and number talk and where they fit during the math block.
This resource contains five webinars on the following topics:
- Science STAAR and Process Skills
- ELPS in the Classroom
- Elementary/Intermediate - Purposeful Planning with TRS Part 1
- Middle School - Purposeful Planning with TRS Part 1
- High School - Purposeful Planning with TRS Part 1
For more information, please contact Samantha Bradbury at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secondary mathematics educators in Region 10 gather twice a year to catch up on the latest news from TEA, learn new ways to engage and challenge our students, and share ideas and resources with each other. This resource is where we archive those shared experiences.
For more information, please contact Julie Frizzell at email@example.com