Region 10 offers online Compliance Training Courses to provide an efficient and convenient method to satisfy state and federal requirements for teachers, administrators, and other district staff. The Compliance Training Bundle includes all currently required compliance courses, and is available at no additional cost to the staff in districts and charter schools who are members of the Title II Regional Cooperative Services.
Non-member districts and charters, including out of region districts, may purchase an annual license for the Compliance Training Bundle. Pricing is dependent upon district size. Individuals not employed by districts with access to the Compliance Training Bundle may participate in any of the Compliance Training Courses upon payment with credit or debit card.
For Districts not in the Title II Regional Cooperative Services
Districts not in the Title II Regional Cooperative Service may purchase an annual district site license for:
$1,500.00 per year for 5000 to 9,999 students enrolled.
$3,000.00 per year for 10,000 to 24,999 students enrolled.
$5,000.00 per year for 25,000 or more students enrolled.
Purchase orders can be faxed or emailed to Christine Ortiz.
- FAX: 972-348-1447
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 972-348-1446
In order to align with our fiscal year starting in 2018, the compliance bundle for 17-18 will be valid three (3) extra months.
Courses are valid June 1, 2017 – August 31, 2018
Compliance courses will reset September 1, 2018.
Certificates of Completion will be available for five (5) years.
Here is the listing of courses in our Compliance Training Bundle:
- Anaphylaxis and Auto-Injectors (Food Allergies)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Bullying Prevention for Administrators, Teachers, and Staff
- Child Abuse, Sexual Abuse and Maltreatment of Children
- Concussions – Everything You Need to Know
- Diabetes Overview
- Illegal Steroid Use
- Just in Case: Emergency Bus Evacuation
- Legal Issues: FERPA and Copyright Law
- Legal Issues: Section 504
- Legal Issues: Sexual Harassment
- Patogeno de Bloodborne
- Suicide Prevention: Don’t Keep it a Secret
- Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- Texas Educator’s Code of Ethics
- Tipo II de la Diabetes
- Use of Timeouts
- Use of Restraints
For more information, please contact Lori Aden:
**If school district employees have difficulty accessing the courses after the bundle has been purchased, please have them do the following steps:
1) Ensure their Region 10 profile is updated with the correct school district and campus (wait 1 hour before attempting to log back in to the Online Learning Center to allow time for the servers to "sync".)
2) If they continue to have difficulty accessing the courses, please direct them to our Region 10 Help Desk line at 972.348.1234.