Region 10 offers online Compliance Training Courses to provide an efficient and convenient method to satisfy state and federal requirements for teachers, administrators, and other district staff. The Compliance Training Bundle includes many of the required compliance courses, and is available at no additional cost to the staff in districts and charter schools who are members of the Title II Regional Cooperative Services. More courses are being developed to assist districts with all compliance areas.
Non-member districts and charters, including out of region districts, may purchase an annual license for the Compliance Training Bundle. Pricing is dependent upon district size.
Individuals not employed by districts with access to the Compliance Training Bundle may participate in any of the Compliance Training Courses upon payment with credit or debit card.
For Districts not in the Title II Regional Cooperative Services
Districts not in the Title II Regional Cooperative Service may purchase an annual district site license for:
$1,500 per year for 5000 to 9,999 students enrolled
$3,000 per year for 10,000 to 24,999 students enrolled
$5,000 per year for 25,000 or more students enrolled
Purchase orders can be faxed or emailed to Christine Ortiz.
- FAX: 972-348-1447
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 972-348-1446
Compliance Trainings launched July 1, 2018 for the 18-19 school year.
Certificates of Completion will be available for five (5) years.
Here is the listing of courses in our Compliance Training Bundle. Each course is 1 CPE hour of credit.
- Anaphylaxis and Auto-Injectors (Food Allergies)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Bullying Prevention for Administrators, Teachers, and Staff
- Child Abuse, Sexual Abuse and Maltreatment of Children
- Concussions – Everything You Need to Know
- Copyright Law
- Diabetes Overview
- Illegal Steroid Use
- Just in Case: Emergency Bus Evacuation - not a credit-bearing course. Contains optional resources to show students before riding a bus.
- Patogeno de Bloodborne (Spanish)
- Section 504
- Sexual Harassment
- Suicide Prevention
- Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- Texas Educator’s Code of Ethics
- Tipo II de la Diabetes (Spanish)
- Use of Timeouts
- Use of Restraints
For more information, please contact Dr. Lori Aden: